Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some Pictures




Early morning PT sucks! Thats me in front row 3rd from the last...if you look close you can see my shoes!














Early morning breakfast. That's me on the left. Is that coffee in my hand?! When did that start?












Why do they always put us good looking guys in the front row. This is my classroom and the people I sit with. The mirrors in the back are 2 way so that we don't know when people are watching us. Also, the TV in the back is not for us. There is a big projector screen up front. The TV is in back so the speakers don't have to turn around.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Gabe - I can see you tennis shoes in the first photo, but I ca not see anyone, including you, in the other two photos? Where are you?

Oh, I get it! You are probably wearing camoflage clothing and we can't see you. Stuff REALLY works good!

Say "hi" to Wendy & Grace!
In the shadow of the cross,
Rich

kacyparkerbass said...

Gabe, I can't wait to see you when you get back, you are going to be ripped out of your mind!

WAndersen said...

Gabe,

Is the PT giving you any new ideas for Keighu Do class for our stretching and PT?

Is that you on the left end of the front row in the last picture?

Who took the PT picture anyway and why isn't that person doing PT?

Wade

Corey said...

I believe that is Gabe in the middle of the first row.(you can tell by the receding hairline)

Sorry man I couldn't let that one get away.

Jessire said...

Hey sweet pics. Ya can't wait for you Wendy and Grace to get back. Say Hi to everyone.

Gabe said...

For the record...I am on the LEFT!!! not the middle! GRRRRR!!!!

I'll show you a receding hairline!

Mara the Butterfly said...

Dude! Are you drinking actual coffee? I am astounded and amazed. You will come home a changed man, now I'm sure of it.

;-)